- Conical convex container
- Its strength lies in the fact that the vibrator motor is very close to the mesh, which means better performance.
- The Emilos motor vibrator produces a three-dimensional motion (sussultatory, undulatory and rotary), which keeps the filtration mesh clean and unclogged.
- Used for sieving dense, viscous, liquid and very difficult products.
- Made entirely of AISI 304L stainless steel, or alternatively of AISI 316L stainless steel
- Production with very high hourly flow rates
- Easy installation
- Simple maintenance
- Extremely easy to clean compared to a traditional vibrating screen
- Quick and independent replacement of the filtering net
- Product containment belt without angle, with all-round filtering net
- 2 or 4 pole motorisation
- Possible application of a net unclogging system (perforated stainless steel tray with rubber balls or plastic cleaning rings; net holder frame with stainless steel spokes and small timed pneumatic motor)
- Designed for continuous operation