- Container with a truncated cone shape
- The characteristic of this vibrating screen is that it discharges directly on the bottom, not laterally like traditional vibrating screens.
- 2 installed motor vibrators, not Emilos brand, which produce a two-dimensional motion (subsultory and undulatory).
- Generally used as a control screen, and can be integrated with a bag emptying system
This vibrating screen is suitable for sieving dry products with little residue.
- Entirely made of stainless steel/stainless steel AISI 304L, or alternatively of stainless steel/stainless steel AISI 316L
- Easy installation
- Simple maintenance
- Extremely easy to clean compared to a traditional vibrating screen
- Quick and independent replacement of the filtering mesh
- Reduced overall height
- Possible application of a net unclogging system (perforated stainless steel tray with rubber balls or plastic cleaning rings; net holder frame with stainless steel spokes and small timed pneumatic motor)
- Designed for continuous operation
|serie SCP||serie SCT|